Frederick Bros. Oil & Propane has offered propane delivery and service to our customers for over 15 years. Allowing us to better serve our customer’s needs.
Propane – Facts Propane is domestically produced.
Propane is an efficient, clean byproduct of oil refining and natural gas processing. Propane is made in America, and a transportation network that includes pipelines, rail, and trucks distributes it to retailer distribution points across the country. Propane’s reach goes well beyond that of natural gas, whose limited infrastructure is costly to expand. That makes propane a readily available and affordable domestic gas energy source that contributes to U.S. jobs, economic growth, and energy security.
- Propane facts, Propane also known as liquid petroleum gas (LPG), is odorless and non-toxic
- Propane is produced as a byproduct in the oil refining process
- Propane is an approved clean fuel listed in the 1990 Clean Air Act
- Substituting propane for other fuels such as gasoline and fuel oil is an economical and viable step toward cleaner air
- Propane Facts – Using propane reduces the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide and air pollutants like carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide
- America produces more than enough propane to meet demand. In fact, the U.S. is propane’s leading producer
- Propane is an abundant bridge fuel, making it a clean-burning alternative
- Propane uses: Clothes Drying, Heat, Hot Water, Generators, Cooking, Fireplaces, Pool Heat and Outdoor Living
- Propane is an efficient and safe alternative fuel source
With a propane furnace, homeowners have a cleaner source of home heat than electric furnaces, Energy Star-rated and standard electric heat pumps, and heating oil. Propane also has a reputation for keeping homes more comfortable with a warmer heat than other power sources.
For lower emissions, propane storage tank and tankless water heaters outperform electric models. Propane is also the best choice for energy efficiency that cuts homeowners’ energy bills and keeps up with heavy water heater usage.
In clothes drying, propane has the unique benefit of reducing greenhouse gases while also drying clothes faster, with a more moist heat to maintain the quality of the fabric.
Beyond reducing harmful emissions, propane ranges give homeowners the best cooking experience available.