Buderus boilers are quickly and easily installed, will outlast and outperform virtually any other hot water heating system, and are designed for easy access and service for maintaining the highest possible efficiencies throughout the lifespan of operation.
- Redesigned for Higher Outputs and Efficiency
- High Efficiency - 87% AFUE
- Flexible, Corrosion Resistant GL-180M Cast Iron
- Full Swing Burner Door for Excellent Serviceability
- Chimney Vent from 85,000 to 136,000 BTU/Hr Output
- Direct Vent from 74,000 to 120,000 BTU/Hr Output
- Optimized combustion with positive pressure-fired boilers and tailored chamber geometry — no need for a heat-consuming refractory or target wall eliminating the need for costly repairs.
- Minimal stack losses with the modified three-pass flue design’s large heat transfer areas.
- Low standby losses with a full 3" jacket of thermal insulation around the entire block — even underneath the boiler